Tuesday 8 June 2021

What are cells?

 What are cells?


I am going to tell you about cells, not the jail cells but the living cells. Cells come in all kinds of shapes, sizes, colours, jobs and strategies and I am going to tell you all about them.


First I am going to start with a cell wall. A cell wall is like skin, are protective layer, but it doesn't die off like skin does, instead it passes nutrients to the center of the cell and sometimes to itself. At the same time the cells from any harmful organisms like covid-19 and and protect it from UV light.


My Writing goal is: to have my final paragraph summaries what I have mentioned in my opening



3 comments:

  1. hi Alex I think that piece of writing very useful the button to read although I think you need to make your font a bit smaller other ways it's a great piece of writing to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alec. I thought the idea of Cells was a very interesting Idea because I dont know alot about them. And after read your explanation I think a know a little bit about Cells. I also think that you made a good decision to put "First" at the start of your second paragraph. But I think that you might need to put the fonts size smaller and you probably need to add a new paragraph so that you can explain a bit more. Anais

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.